Wanted Swift Transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jmark18

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Want to buy a Swift transmitter as I have 3 regular Shearwater transmitters and sometimes there is interference of signal transmission. Only criterion is that it be in good condition. Let me know your price and availability for shipping.

I have one that's been used 3 times. Looks virtually new, all original accessories, tool, case etc, have a bunch of spare O rings too. ¥44,000 ($350 USD approx) shipped. Expedited with tracking.

I only accept PayPal sent as Gift in Japanese yen.

If you're interested DM me and I'll send photos.

I'm in Japan by the way.

Selling coz need the money. I can low ball value to reduce import duties if you need.

hmmm Japan post will not ship to Canada. Private shipper expedited and tracked but not insured. FWIW I've been selling stuff all over the world for a few years now and have never had a parcel go missing, touch wood.

Thanks for the offers but I was hoping to pay a bit less since it is $395 new with warranty
Good luck

Thanks for the offers but I was hoping to pay a bit less since it is $395 new with warranty
No worries.

I may be mistaken but my understanding is warranty goes with the item not buyer. So if it's less than 2 years old it will be covered until 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom