Swampers coming to Ginnie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big difference driving home on a week day......3 wrecks on 75 and rush hour traffic in Tampa on the way back. It took me 2 1/2 hours to go up and 4 1/4 to get home. I need to move up there.

eandiver:
Big difference driving home on a week day......3 wrecks on 75 and rush hour traffic in Tampa on the way back. It took me 2 1/2 hours to go up and 4 1/4 to get home. I need to move up there.

Yep, we had a big wreck also south of Ocala, everything was at a stand still. Lot more traffic also.

Sorry to hear about y'alls traffic problems. We had a clean shot to Disney. Tomorrow is our EPCOT DiveQuest. Ginnie was a fantastic experience for us. Thanks to all the Conchers who turned out. Stephen and I really appreciate the Florida hospitality. I hope we get to return the favor someday with some "Texas friendly" - we won't be able to match the crystal clear diving conditions, but we certainly will try to match the hospitality.

Dave - let me know when you post the pictures. I've PMed my email address.

bogrady:
Sorry to hear about y'alls traffic problems. We had a clean shot to Disney. Tomorrow is our EPCOT DiveQuest. Ginnie was a fantastic experience for us. Thanks to all the Conchers who turned out. Stephen and I really appreciate the Florida hospitality. I hope we get to return the favor someday with some "Texas friendly" - we won't be able to match the crystal clear diving conditions, but we certainly will try to match the hospitality.

Photos sent to your email address. Your email answered back that you were on vacation!

bogrady:

Er , CHILI??? :D :D :D
Opps...forgot...No beans :11:

Jeano Beano

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom