Swampers coming to Ginnie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Swampers, you guys still planning on coming? I got 2 more guys and wifes coming now on March 9th. I may just have to buy another steel tank. Darn I like the one I just got. Lots less weight. I guess Da Bean is also coming still.

We're still coming and we're really looking forward to meeting everyone. Just did a another whole day of diving at spring here in Central Texas - no caverns or caves, just the Edwards Aquifier bubbling out of the ground into a shallow lake. We're really looking forward to experiencing the 35 million gallon flow at Ginnie.

Unless my travel plans for business interrupt it , I still plan on being there on Friday , March 9th at Ginnie.
I spent this last weekend there helping out a friend with a full-cave class.
My fingies are like , er , caved ... !!!! :confused:
But the water was gorgeous as usual.
And the diving , just awesome!!! :D

Da Bean

I'm taking the day off so I'll be there too. Maybe now I can get that cave dive in with Jean that she has offered many times. If she doesn't mind diving with a noob.......

eandiver:
I'm taking the day off so I'll be there too. Maybe now I can get that cave dive in with Jean that she has offered many times. If she doesn't mind diving with a noob.......

No problem !!!
Not at all...

Jean

Sounds great everyone. There are 4 divers and 2 non divers (wifes) now coming from near Wildwood. We are still planning on leaving at 9:00am. Should be there around 11:00 I am guessing.

See you all at the dive shop, I guess is the best meeting place. I will watch you guys disappear into the abys.. I am too old to go looking for stuff in caves. I never lost anything in a cave that I need to go looking for:D:D I always enjoy learning something new, but Jeandiver can have da caves:D I like the sky above:D:14: and my wife says der ain't no way she wants me going into a cave.:no She has been around a long time so I listen to her:no

Jeandiver you have been there a lot, I have never been there, Should we bring a couple of 80cuft tanks each? Looking forward to the get to gather.

427Dave:
Sounds great everyone. There are 4 divers and 2 non divers (wifes) now coming from near Wildwood. We are still planning on leaving at 9:00am. Should be there around 11:00 I am guessing.

See you all at the dive shop, I guess is the best meeting place. I will watch you guys disappear into the abys.. I am too old to go looking for stuff in caves. I never lost anything in a cave that I need to go looking for:D:D I always enjoy learning something new, but Jeandiver can have da caves:D I like the sky above:D:14: and my wife says der ain't no way she wants me going into a cave.:no She has been around a long time so I listen to her:no

Jeandiver you have been there a lot, I have never been there, Should we bring a couple of 80cuft tanks each? Looking forward to the get to gather.

A couple of 80's would be just fine!
You can get fills up at Ginnie (AIR) -or- at CEE just down the road (Air/Nitrox).

Cudos on the caves. :D
They are something to see though , with the right training , of course. :wink:

Jeano Beano

P.S. Hanging out at the grate in Ginnie is a GREAT way to experience the flow. And it's perfectly fine for OW divers to go down there. I still have a GREAT TIME in the ballroom. I never seem to grow tired of it.

I feel the same way about the ballroom. So much in fact that as usual I will be at that site when they open. Tan chevy silverado, black and blue bare suit.

eandiver:
I feel the same way about the ballroom. So much in fact that as usual I will be at that site when they open. Tan chevy silverado, black and blue bare suit.

We are a little older, so we have a harder time getting the motor running. :D Although I walk 3 miles every morning about 7:00:D

Two tone tan Buick Rendezvous with a graphic on side and dive flag license on front. White haired, glasses, beer belly, etc. same as all old farts:D plus we all drive Buicks:rofl3:

Looking forward to da ballroom. May just have to rent a light for it, mine quit.

Seems like its going to be a real party.

If I-10 trafic behaves, I'm estimating a noon arrival.

Silver Toyota Highlander - Texas Plates

Anyone willing to trade mobile numbers via PM so I can communicate travel delays?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom