Swampers coming to Ginnie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bogrady:
We're going to suit up in Pensacola - always wondered what a 5 hour drive in a wetsuit would feel like ... :D

Hope your A/C works good, but it may frost up the inside of the windshield trying to keep it cool enough for you. :rofl3:

Er , 5 hours in WETSUITS???!!!! IN A CAR???!!!!
Dang , sounds like something I'd do ... :D

Kind of hard to take care of personal functions , if you know what I mean?

As far as lights go , ANYONE can take lights inside of Ginnie Ballroom...
Now , as the Devils side goes , only Cavern/Cave divers can take lights. Ginnie is really strict on the NO-LIGHTS policy too. Keeps non-overheaders from going too far down the tunnels. :confused:

But lights in the ballroom are just fine. I have extra backup lights btw if anyone needs to borrow one...

Jeano Beano

P.S. And I would NEVER beat anyone over the head. Now tie em up with cave line , well thats a possibility! :11:
Oh , in case you are wondering , the back of the SIGN's are blank... Go figure. I guess they figure we are smart enough to find our way out.

jeandiver:
Er , 5 hours in WETSUITS???!!!! IN A CAR???!!!!
Dang , sounds like something I'd do ... :D

Kind of hard to take care of personal functions , if you know what I mean?

As far as lights go , ANYONE can take lights inside of Ginnie Ballroom...
Now , as the Devils side goes , only Cavern/Cave divers can take lights. Ginnie is really strict on the NO-LIGHTS policy too. Keeps non-overheaders from going too far down the tunnels. :confused:

But lights in the ballroom are just fine. I have extra backup lights btw if anyone needs to borrow one...

Jeano Beano

P.S. And I would NEVER beat anyone over the head. Now tie em up with cave line , well thats a possibility! :11:
Oh , in case you are wondering , the back of the SIGN's are blank... Go figure. I guess they figure we are smart enough to find our way out.

Great I don't need to wear a hard hat, just a good pair of sissors:rofl3: Jeano can you get a tank filled there?

OH , Ginnie only does air (21%).
If you want Nitrox , Cave Excursions East (CEE) is right down the road. :D

Da Bean

jeandiver:
OH , Ginnie only does air (21%).
If you want Nitrox , Cave Excursions East (CEE) is right down the road. :D

Da Bean

Thanks Da Bean. I only have one tank so was hoping to refill there if possible. I jest use that thar 21% nitrox (air):D:D so that'el work.

427Dave:
Thanks Da Bean. I only have one tank so was hoping to refill there if possible. I jest use that thar 21% nitrox (air):D:D so that'el work.

Eyups...Air can be done at Ginnie...
I use 32% when doing caving at Ginnie , but 21 when I dive the ballroom...
The depths in the cave system get into the 90-100 foot range and it's easy go to into deco once you get back in the system.

Da Bean

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom