Suunto Zoop Novo 2-Gauge Console convert to Wrist mount?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kent Georgeson

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I purchased my first set up and included a Zoop Novo 2-Gauge Console with my purchase. Having dived a couple of times now, I think I would prefer to to be wrist based. Is it possible to remove the Zoom Novo from the console and add to a wrist mount? Does anyone know what the wrist band/boot/mount required to do that?

And any tips on what the screws are in back of console? Are they torx screws or something else as they are definitely not phillips head.

ss020627000.png i did the same thing. screws were a phillips / robertson combo. easy to do. if not for you, check the suunto manual. you can either get the boot pictured or attach a strap to the computer

I purchased my first set up and included a Zoop Novo 2-Gauge Console with my purchase. Having dived a couple of times now, I think I would prefer to to be wrist based. Is it possible to remove the Zoom Novo from the console and add to a wrist mount? Does anyone know what the wrist band/boot/mount required to do that?

And any tips on what the screws are in back of console? Are they torx screws or something else as they are definitely not phillips head.

If you need a set of straps and screws, PM me. I may have an extra set. This one:
Suunto Zoop Novo and Vyper Novo Black Strap Kit with springbar

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom