SUUNTO VYTEC DS w/ TRANSMITTER & PC INTERFACE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

divin'dog

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Here is a SUUNTO VYTEC DS dive computer with TRANSMITTER & PC INTERFACE in excellent condition!

•The computer is 2 yrs old with only 32 dives on it. All of them are from Curacao and Roatan. I have taken very good care of this computer. It was bought here in the U.S. so it is not grey market and it is not refurbished. I am the only owner. I am selling because I want to go back to a tethered console (...I know, don't ask). Included is the STANDARD RUBBER BOOT, WRIST STRAP only used once (trimmed to 10" length when attached to computer), and a replaceable SCRATCH GUARD for the lens which has some scratches that disappear under water.

• The TRANSMITTER was purchased at the same time and I have had no problems syncing it to the computer. There are some small marks on the metal hex part of the transmitter from a tech who used the wrong tool to remove it from my first stage. Performance is not affected and is cosmetically minor. Other than that, it is in excellent condition.

• The PC INTERFACE CABLE AND SOFTWARE DISC are in excellent condition also. I have only used it a handful of times and found it to be easy to use and had no problem hooking up and downloading the files from this dive computer.

Also included:
• Full-size 79 page 8.5" x 11" MANUAL (which is so much easier to read!)
• Vytec DS Wireless Quick Guide
• Full Manual on CD to view on your computer or to print out another set
• Extra Battery
• Spare "O" Ring (stored with a little silicone grease so it doesn't dry out)

• The pictures show start up with no dead display units (left), the computer ready to sync with the transmitter (middle), the whole package that you will receive (right).

• $550 includes Free Shipping with insurance and delivery confirmation (or best offer). Pls ask questions before you buy!

Note: I know there will be buyers who only want one part of this package. If I sell them separately, I want to be able to sell them at the same time and not be left with a lone component. What I'll do is take offers from buyers for separate components. As soon as I get acceptable offers for the computer, transmitter, and cable, I'll sell them all separately.

Attachments

• startup.jpg
    startup.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 86
  • setC.jpg
    setC.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 78
  • entirepkg.jpg
    entirepkg.jpg
    344 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
I have one Vytec already. (Hoping to find one for my wife to upgrade her Vyper.) It can handle 3 gas switches but no tri-mix. Only nitrox. Has air - nitrox - guage modes.

PM Sent. Please get back to me buddy.

Thanks!

Ken

Wow! First no interest, then Bam! All of a sudden I get a bazillion emails... Sorry but I have already sold this computer... I was waiting for the transaction to complete before ending this sale. Thanks to everyone who was interested. Hope you find what you are looking for.

Happy Diving!

dd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom