Closed: Suunto Vyper Novo (new/like new)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

purbeast

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am new to diving and doing my checkout dives shortly, and I purchased a Mares Puck Pro and Suunto Zoop Novo and I prefer the Novo. However I bought them from Leisure Pro and can still return them and am definitely returning the Puck Pro.

After doing a little more research I saw that the Vyper is pretty much like the Zoop except it has a compass and AI if need be in my future. And it also comes with the USB cable and some accessories that I am interested in. So I thought that maybe if I could find one of those for the right price, then I would be willing to pick one of those up new and just return the Novo.

If you have one please reply here (so I get an email notification) and a PM as well.

Thanks.

EDIT:

Found one, thanks @elbig !

I have one that has fewer than 10 dives. Looks brand new. Have original box and cables.
Could you snap any pictures of it?

I'm also just curious as to the reason that you are interested in selling it.

Also what kind of price were you looking to get for it?

F7070D49-2010-47C3-B922-6F2AB4ACFE88.jpeg

Attachments

• A6C99DA8-761D-4AEA-8D60-3D24E3955D11.jpeg
    A6C99DA8-761D-4AEA-8D60-3D24E3955D11.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 95
I bought for my son. He would like a different one that has same algorithm as mine. It works fine. No issues.
Cool yeah it looks in good shape cosmetically. What color is that exactly? It is kind of hard to tell from the pic. I see the colors come in a 'gray' and 'white' according to Leisure Pro, but the pic on Leisure Pro looks more like black and white. Is the plastic cover scratched at all or are those just water spots?

What were you looking to get for it? Shoot me a PM if you'd like to take it privately.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom