Suunto Software separating dives with small surface intervals less than 10 minutes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jar546

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Is there a way to merge the dives that the computer separates?

Did a dive where we were training and had 2 surface intervals, one of 5 minutes and one 7 minutes. Want to count it as 1 dive but the computer downloaded and recorded it as 3. Any ideas?

Thanks

Hi,

Select the dives you want to combine while holding down the Ctrl key, then right click and select "combine dives".

Hope that helps.

Anna

Hi,

Select the dives you want to combine while holding down the Ctrl key, then right click and select "combine dives".

Hope that helps.

Anna
I also wanted to do this and if your solution works you're a genius. How did you discover that?

Adam

Divah's got the solution.

I read it somewhere, but I can't remember where..:confused:
I'm not sure how to un-combine them if needed. If you figure that out, please let me know.

Anna

Thanks DG, I figured that out by accident a few minutes after posting. Problem #2 was that I could not figure out how to add that combined dive to "my dives" folder and why they were not combined in that folder, only the "total dives" folder. Had to delete the 3 in "my dives" then drag and drop which did not move it but gave me another option to create shortcut which I did and that worked.

Problem is that it counted the surface intervals as dive time and you cannot remove it. The data is not perfect when you do that.

Next issue is to see if I can keep the computer from counting a new dive when a SI is less than 10-12 minutes. Anyone?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom