Suunto SK7 Compass, End Mount style

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JahJahwarrior

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Item has been sold, thanks!

Used it for maybe 5 dives before moving into cave diving and haven't looked back. They are $60 on Leisurepro so I figure $45 shipped should be fair.

IMG_28453.JPG
IMG_28453.JPG

Last edited:
This is a good deal for anyone diving Suunto. I went thru about four of those damn things, at $96 a pop from an LDS, before I dedicated my Suunto setup to a paperweight! Just a friendly "bump" for a good deal...

I have the original box and manual, and will throw in a Suunto guage cover. Should hold any 2-3 combo guage type of thing, to protect from scratches. Price is the same, $45 shipped, and I'd really like to see this move so I can buy people some Christmas presents! :)

I am interested, let me know.

I guess I should add that, I usually forget to check this thread, but will respond to PM's quickly :D

I've found the Suunto guage cover thingy that went around the suunto gauge....so if you wanted that, I'll throw it in too!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom