Suunto in Deco Mode

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

supergaijin

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi does anyone have a screenshot or manufacturer's image of a Suunto in deco mode showing ceilings and required deco time?

If you could post it here or send the link, I'd much appreciate it.

As an example:
zoop image 1.jpg

Hi does anyone have a screenshot or manufacturer's image of a Suunto in deco mode showing ceilings and required deco time?

If you could post it here or send the link, I'd much appreciate it.

As an example:
zoop image 1.jpg

Here's an example

Zoop.jpg

This show your current depth at 55ft with a bottom time of 0:16 mins. You will need to ascend to your ceiling of 30ft and decompress for 8mins. After this stage has been completed it will then instruct you to go to the second ceiling depth and how long you need to stay.

In our Zoop online class we have a full section devoted to the Zoop 's deco mode of operation.
Additionally you can see the Zoop in action with any of our simulators.

Lastly, if you are a PADI instructor, your OW students get the simulator for free.

I'm not really sure what you are asking for since the sample you showed is still in no Deco mode.. But I extracted some images from the d4i manual.

The first picture is what you would see when doing a non Deco dive
4uzyhy6u.jpg

The second picture shows what happens when you exceed the no Deco dive limits..
6ynegy7y.jpg

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the replies. THe example image is the Zoop in 'normal' no-deco mode. Finally I photoshopped an image- it's rough and maybe not 100% accurate but... feel free to use if you like.
zoop deco.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom