SUUNTO HelO2 Technical Multi-Gas Computer w/ Transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scubadoo69

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have a HelO2 for sale, like new, and nothing wrong with it. It was my husbands and he just got a new trimix computer so we dont have any need for this one.

This website tells all about the specs of the HelO2.
Suunto HelO2 ­ Blue to black and back

It is a great technical dive computer for trimix and up to 8 gases, although you can use it with just nitrox or air as well.

It comes with the pressure transmitter, although not pictured. Computer has around 50 dives on it. I have the original box and owners manual. Also comes with a DSS bungee mount and the SUUNTO planning software which is an awesome planning and logbook data base. Also comes with the sync cable (not pictured) to download all the Hel02 data.

Asking $800 or best offer...all offers are considered. New Hel02's sell for around $1400 and up.
Paypal is preferred.
Plus shipping unless you live in South Florida and we can arrange local pick-up or drop-off.
Please inquire if you have questions about anything I didnt mention about this computer.

Attachments

• Helo2 Small.jpg
    Helo2 Small.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 316
Don't want to low ball you, but I've seen prices more like $450-$500. Let me know your best price. I'm local and can pick up cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom