Suunto Gekko w/ download cable and DSS mount

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ajhughes

Registered
Reaction score
I have a Suunto Gekko dive computer which has only been used twice. It's in mint condition and it works great. I purchased a download cable for it and have changed the setting on the computer to make it allow downloading of dives like a viper, and it works. I also have the DSS mount for the computer. I haven't put it the mount as the bungee I have is too short. For that reason, I had to trim the strap the computer came with the be able to use it the couple times it's been used.

I am looking to sell the computer, cable and mount. I still have the box, the additional face cover, quick reference guide and users guide.

I'm hoping to get as close to $300 for everything as possible... but am selling this BO.

I will post pictures later today when I find my camera.

Andrew

Posting pictures...

3237mcj_20.jpeg

8287990_20.jpeg

2980fk5_20.jpeg

darnnit. never get there in time :( would have liked to purchase BOTH compass and dive computer w/ mounts.
@rakpix: Um. If you're hell-bent on purchasing a new Suunto Gekko, my LDS (Ocean Enterprises in San Diego, CA) is having a one-day sale on that particular dive computer for $199 this coming Saturday (Feb. 20). I believe it is the wrist-mount version. Ocean Enterprises is an authorized Aqualung dealer, so you should be able to get the manufacturer's warranty with it. You can find OE's contact info on the web. Good luck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom