Suunto Gekko Nitrox computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fdog

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Up for sale: 1 Suunto Gekko Nitrox dive computer, $120.00 This is a great first-time computer for someone getting started in diving.

Includes:
  • 1 Computer
  • 1 Face protector, used, minor scratches
  • 1 Face protector, new, never used
  • 1 Factory wrist strap, new, never used
  • 1 set wrist mount pins, factory, never used
  • 1 Factory plastic cheat sheet
  • 1 Manual
  • 1 Original box
  • 1 Deep Sea Supply wrist boot

This Gekko computer has been used as the console bottom timer on my scooter. It has about 150-200 dives, about 1/2 in fresh water, and is about 1 1/2 years old. People who know me will tell you I am absolutely a clean freak when it comes to taking care of my gear, and this is in great condition.

Computer has never been flooded, and the face is untouched, with no scratches, dings, any marks. Nothing. Still has factory battery, on startup it shows 2/3 of battery capacity.

Computer is mounted in Deep Sea Supply wrist boot, if you are not familiar with this wonderful aftermarket item you can read about it here. It has protected the case from scratches and dings, and allows you to wrist mount with easy to use bungees.

gekkoaeverything.jpg

gekkoaoperating.jpg

gekkoaside.jpg

gekkoadiagonal.jpg

We're selling this because we've replaced it with a Xen bottom timer, otherwise we'd still be cheerfully diving with it.

$120 via PayPal, or bank to bank transfer, or anything else that gives me a warm fuzzy feeling like I'll really get my money. If you want to do face-to-face, absolutely, that's even better. Escrow, too, is happily accepted, you'll pay the costs for that. Only sold to US of A, no other countries, the hassle with customs is entirely not worth it. Sold as-is, but as I said, I'd still be diving it. I will pay the first $5.00 for shipping, after that, the extra is on you.

References - PM and I'll provide them. More detailed photos - email me and I'll send the raw files. Questions in general - email me and I'll answer it if possible.

All the best, James

Sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom