For Sale Suunto Eon Core plus tank pod. 1 available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Khoujo1

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey everyone. I have 2 very lightly used Suunto Eon Core computers and tank pods for sale. Bought them recently on Scubaboard and updated the computer software and sent the Pods in for servicing. Turns out my wife and I prefer a watch style computer. These are great computers, can handle multiple gases, and also have a digital compass. Have one in black and the other is lime green. The black has 30 dives on it, the lime green has 26.

The best retail price I found for the Core plus tank pod is $1150. I will sell BOTH sets as a package for $1400 and pay for shipping to CONUS addresses. If international will have to ask buyer to ship. I will sell them separately for $800 each.

Please DM if interested. More photos available (only 5 allowed) as well if requested. Given the bargain pricing no hard haggling please.

Attachments

• IMG_1265.jpeg
    IMG_1265.jpeg
    88.1 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1264.jpeg
    IMG_1264.jpeg
    71.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1263.jpeg
    IMG_1263.jpeg
    49 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1254.jpeg
    IMG_1254.jpeg
    94.9 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1261.jpeg
    IMG_1261.jpeg
    137.2 KB · Views: 26
Hey there. They are available. I sent you a DM.

Hey everyone. These are still available; great computers at a very reasonable price!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom