Suunto Dive Manager 3.0 SAC calculation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PeppermintPaddi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
When reviewing the dive history my SAC is always zero and if I attempt to recalculate it causes an error and kills the program. I don't know if I missed a critical parameter or if this is a 'feature'. Anyone else get that calculation to work?

P.S. Yes the avg air consumption in psi/min is calculated.

Wow. A SAC rate of zero. I guess that means you're dead! :D

Once avg air consumption (psi/min) is calculated, the only other data required for SAC calc is the tank size and tank service pressure. I would check whether you inputed that info correctly.

If the tank info (cubic foot size and service pressure) is already entered, then I'd send a polite email to Suunto tech service. I calculate my own SAC rate outside of Suunto Dive Manager, so sorry that I can't be more helpful.

I'm not dead, it's just that scuba nap feeling. :D I could calculate it myself, but the computer ought to. And a graph of the minute by minute air consumption rate would be useful. All the data is there.......

I'll double check the tank info.
Thanks!

Yes, make sure your cylinder info is set up. Go to "tools", then "settings", and then add or edit your cylinder. Then go to the "Air Consumption" tab, and click the arrow next to "cylinder" and click on the right cylinder, then click re-calc button. It's worked for me every time. What computer are you using? :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom