Suunto Dive Manager 1.3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AndrewBlackburn

Registered
Reaction score
I have the Vyper, and use Dave Manager version 1.3

Does anyone know how to print out the dive profile page onto small paper sizes?

I have tried varying the printer setup - for many sizes of paper, but each time the printout is the same size, so does not fit onto the page (which I then want to paste into my log book)

Anyone got around this problem?

try doing a print screen and paste it into another program that you can size (paint, word, etc...). I have the same program but have never thought of making a hard copy of the log. Good Idea!!

There are other pieces of software that have the ability to communicate with the computer, I've tried some but I don't know if they print differently.

I wonder if IDL (interner dive log) can do this???

Murdock 325

What are the details of these other software programs which can communicate with the Vyper?

If you have them to hand, can you try printing to other sizes of paper, such as A6 or other customizable sizes, and report on success - or otherwise?:)

Internet Dive Log:
http://immersions.com/idl/index.html

Might work, I briefly checked out the Print functions and it brings you to the Print Setup screen so you can preview it before it prints. Mess around with it, it's a free download but will cost $40 if you want to keep using it after 20 logged dives. Has an equipment inventory and many other functions as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom