For Sale Suunto D9 with Transmitter and Cable

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaGil

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Looking to sell my faithful D9 with its transmitter, and data cable. This is used and did about 200 dives.

It had a battery replaced by Suunto on both the computer and transmitter about 2 years ago and they are both currently with no juice and will need a battery replacement.

Asking for $400 + S&H.

Am willing to break up the set:

D9 - $175
Transmitter - $225
Cable - $30

Thanks,
Gil
2016-11-26 07.50.12.jpg

Would you consider $200 for the set. Suunto recommends a full factory service after 200 dives at a cost of $140. $340 total is about what I would want to pay for any used computer w/transmitter considering I can buy a brand new Oceanic for just a couple hundred more. I know....it's a Suunto. Just want to throw out the offer. I'm also taking a risk the computer doesn't work at all. You say it needs a battery. I doubt you are offering a warranty. Sorry for the low ball offer. Not intending to insult. Just all I'm willing to pay right now in it's current condition.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom