Suunto D9 w transmitter and Titanium strap- REPRICED

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philpill

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Description: I have a Suunto D9 with Titanium strap with transmitter I am offering for sale (Philippines based) as I do not dive often anymore, it has been used on less than 7 dives. The watch comes in it's original box and all accessories are complete. I also upgraded to the Titanium strap wc I bought separately(14k). Im looking at selling it for around 33k Philippine Pesos (around 800.00 USD) complete, but I am willing to negotiate. If you need any more information please contact me +639213420000. It is a Solid, solid watch.
Suunto D9 Diver Watch is a highly advanced all-in-one wristop dive computer. This Suunto Watch combines all dive-critical information – such as depth, time, tank pressure, decompression status and direction – in one compact diving watch, conveniently mounted on your wrist.

Mine Includes: -Dive Computer -Titanium strap -User Guide -CDROM w/ software -Transmitter -Data cable -Original box

---------- Post Merged on September 13th, 2012 at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous Post was on September 12th, 2012 at 10:50 AM ----------

SOLD!

Attachments

• Suunto.jpg
    Suunto.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0882.jpg
    IMG_0882.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0878.jpg
    IMG_0878.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 78
Status