Suunto D9 $500 + shipping

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thiessen3.14

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I bought this watch/computer new 3 years ago--I believe it had just come out--from Vast Venture in BC, Canada. Anyway, since then I've gone from zero to 3 kids and am not diving as much as I had planned. I dived this watch 2 times in Mexico (10 dives, I think) and a couple of times in free diving mode at Beaver Lake, AR. So, I've got this killer computer for sale. $500 + actual shipping costs. I had it serviced at Underseas Scuba Center in November 2008. They put a new battery, upgraded the OS and tested it. It's really a great comp. Please PM with questions.

I placed this ad on scubaboard because I'm tired of paying ebay and jumping through paypal's hoops. I'll accept paypal payment or cashier's check/money order. My username is the same for ebay (thiessen3.14) as it is here so you can check my feedback there. Please let me know if you have any questions/concerns.

Matt
IMG_3600.jpg
IMG_35981.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom