For Sale Suunto D6i Novo (White) w/ Wireless tank pressure transmitter ($300)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Snorkin'Simon

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Great computer, only selling because I'm upgrading. No scratches, no issues, 6 month old battery. I've owned it for about a year and have dived with it about 30 times around Southern California and Hawaii. It is a super solid, no nonsense watch. Here is a review: Review: The Suunto D6i • Scuba Diver Life. They usually sell for about $400.

It comes with a tank transmitter, which I like and have used to track improvements to my SAC rate as my diving has improved. They sell for several hundred dollars separately. I put a new battery in the transmitter recently.

Comes with USB cable for uploading your dive logs (I use subsurface, works perfect), probably have some spare batteries and a 2nd strap.

I'm letting these go cheap on here because I want another diver to get a good deal, hopefully someone who (like me) doesn't have a ton of money to spend on gear.
PXL_20240628_205134513.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom