Suunto D6i Novo - How do you turn it off?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Peter Vegas

Registered
Reaction score
The D6i Novo is off when it's new. How do you get it back to that state after you had turned it on?
I don't wear it daily; only when I go diving. There has to be a combination of buttons you hold down to turn it off or put it to sleep.

On the larger puck style computers, when the computer is not in dive-mode and there is no activity the computer reverts to Time-mode and then with continued lack of activity the computer goes into sleep mode.

The manual does not indicate the D6i has a sleep mode...most likely due to the D6i beeing designed to be small and stylish so as to be worn as both a dive computer and a watch...as a watch it would just revert to Time-mode until a button is pressed to select another feature.

-z

I don't believe any of the D series can be turned off, or put into sleep mode.
This is a mode that is only active when they are manufactured, to prevent the battery from discharging itself sitting on the shelves.
Once the computer is turned on, then it will not enter that mode again...one time use.

Back
Top Bottom