Closed: Suunto D6i All Stainless w Transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Xterra

Contributor
Reaction score
Selling my D6i all Stainless with transmitter. Asking price US$500 includes insured shipping within the US. I just had the battery changed in the watch and transmitter Jan 2019 No Dives since. The glass has NO Scratches. The buttons all work fine. The computer has around 200 dives on it.
I have the air flow restrictors for it and it currently has the one installed directly for the first stage.
Comes with USB transfer cable.
Measures about 8 inches in Circumference when normally closed, but can be extended easy to 9 inches for thicker Dive suits.
For a 7.5 inch wrist Circumference I wore it with a Dive skin and 3mm Wetsuit without it being too tight. Never needed to extend it.

Attachments

• full?d=1550622221.jpg
    full?d=1550622221.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 328
  • full?d=1550622221.jpg
    full?d=1550622221.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 322
Additional info:
Measures about 8 inches in Circumference when normally closed, but can be extended easy to 9 inches for thicker Dive suits.
For a 7.5 inch wrist Circumference I wore it with a Dive skin and 3mm Wetsuit without it being too tight. Never needed to extend it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom