Closed Suunto D4i with AI transmitter

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jcee

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
hello happy people,

up for sale is a suunto d4i with ai transmitter. i'm the second owner and put 15 dives in two years. the d4i and the transmitter have had the recall done, the firmware updated on the d4i during the recall. the batteries where replaced on both about two weeks ago. they both work perfectly without any issues. it comes with two extra batteries for the d4i, the data cable (both not pictured) and a red 3d printed case and the wrist strap extender. i'm selling because i can't read the tiny screen with my old eyes any longer (sucks), it's meant for younger eyes. asking $300, local pickup san francisco bay area or $25 shipped continental US.

thanks for looking, message me if you have any questions.

IMG_1739.jpeg
IMG_1740.jpeg
IMG_1741.jpeg
IMG_1742.jpeg

If you're willing to separate the watch and the transmitter. I would be interested in the transmitter.

i have someone taking a closer look at the watch and the transmitter this evening. i'll update you if it does not sell. thanks for your interest.

This is a sweet deal.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom