Suunto Cobra II Nitrox Computer w/ quick disconnect

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

renegade17

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Suunto Cobra II with quick disconnect so you can take it with you after the dive. It is an air integrated (nitrox capable) computer. It has a built in compass, uses RGBM model with optional Deep stops, and comes with the software and pc connector and an extra battery which is user replaceable. All together I paid $905.00 in June 2008 for this, but I'd let it go for $400.00, or PM me with a reasonable offer. Only 25 or so dives on it. An exceptionally clean computer, but I must sell it because since I bought the Helo2 wrist unit this just sits in my closet, and that's a waste!

Also see write up below.....

Engineered for avid divers, the Suunto Cobra2 builds on the proven features of the original Suunto Cobra with an electronic compass, easy-to-read matrix display and simplified four-button operation.
With two-gas switching Nitrox, Air, and Gauge modes, this air integrated computer delivers everything you need to maximize bottom time and make the most of every dive.
Going beyond numbers, the Suunto Cobra2 graphs your dive profile with an informative matrix display. It also shows direction with an electronic compass with tilt sensor. Its built-in dive simulator even allows you to test potential dives without getting your fins wet.
Like its predecessor, the Suunto Cobra2 is a full-featured decompression dive computer with air integration. It monitors and displays pressure, tracks your rate of air consumption and continuously calculates your remaining air time.
Freeing you to focus on the dive, the Suunto Cobra2 gives visual and audible alarms for depth and pressure, and warns you when you're running low on air.

Hi the computer looks good. Money is tight would you consider an offer.
THANKS SUNSPOT11

It's still for sale. I'm interested in money only as I have too much gear already (according to my wife!). Can one really have too much gear?

Sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom