Closed Suunto Cobra 3 with QD

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

edwants2dive

Glowstick
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Selling my Suunto Cobra 3 because my wife bought me a new Aqua Lung I550c for father's day:yeahbaby:. Computer has has 29 logged dives and the battery has recently been replaced. There are scratches on the lens cover but do not affect the underwater view-ability. Asking $350 plus shipping via USPS Priority mail Small Flat rate Box $7.90. Payment via pay pal buyer pays transfer fees if any.
Includes:
Suunto Cobra 3
Miflex Carbon HD HP braided hose
Suunto QD adapter
Case
Data transfer cable
O-rings for future battery replacement
20190620_064704.jpg

20190620_064706.jpg

20190620_064723.jpg
20190620_064727.jpg

Update $325 plus shipping USPS Medium flat rate box $12.80. Payment via pay pal buyer pays transfer fees if any.

Update $315 plus shipping USPS Medium flat rate box $12.80. Payment via pay pal buyer pays transfer fees if any.

Update $300 plus shipping USPS Medium flat rate box $12.80. Payment via pay pal buyer pays transfer fees if any.

I does have the compass. The only thing I have had to do is replace the battery.

Sorry I sold it local late last night.

Change the title to SOLD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom