Suthnbelle's NCWD Christmas Party 12/17/05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

suthnbelle

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
:xmas_2: So far about 10 of us in the Charlotte area are getting together at my house Saturday (12/17/05) at 7pm for some good food (maybe) and great socializing. Whether or not you're in the Charlotte area you are welcome to attend.

PM me for details.

Guests
Bobby F
BabyDuck
Plankspanker
Jason
Outlaws
Rob
Grier and Crystal
h20-pyro
short fuse
Cosmic Lobster Bob
leam and wife
Packman
Mark

Mel

change the thread title, baby...'ncd' now!

wb416:
Dang.... that's a 9 hour drive.... schedule the next one around the Fall Charlotte NASCAR race (October) and we'll kill two birds with one stone!!

Um, Baby, it's a Christmas, get that? CHRISTMAS party........they need to schedule it in July.....:lol2:

Okay, just for you and Penny I'll schedule a fall party and we'll also hit the coast for some diving. :D

wb416:
Dang.... that's a 9 hour drive.... schedule the next one around the Fall Charlotte NASCAR race (October) and we'll kill two birds with one stone!!

BabyDuck:
change the thread title, baby...'ncd' now!

Well, on Scubaboard I still consider us NC Wreck Divers. We can go by both names! I wonder if Bob has the latest on buying the old site name. :D

hmm, i guess that's true...okey doke!

Back
Top Bottom