Survey on online tourism communities

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Haidenai

New
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

since this is my first post, I can understand that people might think this is spam or whatnot, but it isn't. :wink:

My name is Henning and I'm a German student at the University of Economics and Business in Vienna, Austria.

As part of my diploma thesis I'm currently conducting a survey on tourism online community attributes. With this survey I would like to find out which features are "nice to have" and which "really make a difference".

Obviously a survey is no good without respondents, and that's why I would kindly like to ask you to participate!

All questions are kept general, and no "better-worse" comparisons will be made between communities. Instead I will ask you what you think of different features, like a chat, photo upload function, Facebook-login etc...

If you like you can enter your e-mail address at the end of the survey in order to participate in a raffle on a 50€ Amazon voucher. The winner will be randomly selected and notified on the 15.01.2011.

The survey will not take longer than 15 minutes and is anonymous.

unipark.de/uc/Fakultaet/0235/

Thank you very much in advance!

Henning

Disclaimer:

I am a real person and Henning is my real christian name. If admins require verification, please feel free to pm me.

Although I work at the institute for which Im conducting this questionnaire, this questionnaire is my private work.

I am not conducting this survey in the name of a company or other form of commercial venture.

The results will not be given or sold to a company or other form of commercial venture.

I have read your website's rules and understand this posting complies with them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom