Surface GF and Other Teric Musings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice to see a manufacturer using promotional video/photo portraying divers with actual good diving skills, it’s the little details. Thank you for that!

Trisha Stovel from Seaproof.tv made us look good with her camera skills :acclaim:. This was not intended to be a promotional video. Several of us here at the office organized a day of fun dives just one ferry ride away from metro Vancouver. It was December 1, 2018. It came out in a casual conversation with Seaproof over the phone that we were having these fun dives that Saturday and Trisha said she would join us. So it was purely social fun for us. We did see her with a camera above the water and she mentioned that she would like some CCR footage. I assumed she needed CCR clips for an ongoing project she might have. I have no problem posing for a friend. Then she pleasantly surprised us publishing this video on Facebook.

All the people in seen in this video (above and below water), except for 2, are Shearwater employees. The two people that are not employees are some of our regular local dive buddies and friends.

looking forward to the Teric's FW update so Tx & SurfGF can be a pair on the (Big) Home Screen (otherwise for AI users there's no space) .... I know you know .... and of course all the other FW goodies too :)

Thank you for the interesting article.
Rec mode diver here but looking forward to tracking my surfGFs during future dives. (Can we get an option to replace TTS with it?)

Yeah hopefully they fix the AI info on the Perdix and wack in a SM mode for good measure :D

I wonder what AI issues you have had as I have not had any. As for a SM mode, two transmitters will allow you to view both cylinders pressure. That is really all I need but asking you what you would want may be a thread hijack.

I wonder what AI issues you have had as I have not had any.
No AI info displays in the logs on the unit, it's in there somewhere because it shows up after they're downloaded.
As for a SM mode, two transmitters will allow you to view both cylinders pressure. That is really all I need but asking you what you would want may be a thread hijack.
SAC/GTR calculated on both tanks not just one or the other.

No AI info displays in the logs on the unit, it's in there somewhere because it shows up after they're downloaded.

Ahhh, I never look at the AI info until I download the logs.

SAC/GTR calculated on both tanks not just one or the other.

I can see why you would want this. As for me, I just need need to see my cylinder pressure but dive and let dive.

Back
Top Bottom