Suprema Pixsea 5.0 Megapixel Camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba.com

Dive Shop
Reaction score
Click HERE to check out our huge selection of quality pre-owned diving equipment at incredible prices!​

Suprema Pixsea 5.0 Megapixel Camera $79.95
Free Macro Lens included
Free USB Cable included
Free Camera Pouch included
Free CD-ROM Software included
Free Housing Strap included
Free Camera Strap included
Free Silicone Grease included
Lightweight, compact and easy to handle
Easy to operate full function controls
Video capabilities
10 second self-timer
Large 2.0" LCD display
LCD Shade
Powerful 4x Digital Zoom
Movie function with microphone
DEPTH RATING: 115 feet
Battery: 4 AA Batteries - see below to order

XS Scuba 80 Cubic Foot High Pressure Steel Tank $294.95
The next generation in cylinder technology - High Pressure tanks that are compatible with any regulator
Includes Pro Valve-Standard Yoke and DIN Compatible
Free Visual Inspection Program (VIP)
Nitrox Ready up to 40% (the recreational limits of nitrox)
Chromemoly Steel - used in aircraft frames for maximum strength-to-weight

Deluxe Log Book $16.95
Free Logbook Inserts included
Zippered 3 ring binder holds log inserts
Card and pen holders
Quick snap to hold keys
Scuba.com Logo

Oceanic Cargo Wheeled Duffel $189.95
Save your back by rolling your gear
Large enough to carry a set of cold water gear or two sets of tropical gear
600 Denier
Padded shoulder and cinch straps
Diver-Tough wheels
Large compartment with fin pockets
Dimensions: 31" x 17" x 13"

Ever find yourself curious to know more about equipment care and maintenance? Click HERE for videos that show great tips and information on scuba equipment!

Consider yourself an extreme diver? Upload your best photo and share your diving experience with the world for a chance to win $. You can even send your photo as an E-Card to your loved ones.

Check out all this and more at Scuba.com!

That would be the normal pricing for it. The email newsletter special this week has it for $79.95. They are all brand new!

It says that it is good to 115 ft I wonder if it will go to 80 feet thats the lowest I will be going. has anyone used this camera? I own one and used it to go to Disney at the water parks works verry good there never leaked once but thats not saying mutch since I only took it into the pools at the water parks:D

I bought this camera so I could take some pictures to remember what we saw while diving. After enough dives, they can run together. If you are not looking to spend a lot of money but want to look back at your dives, this camera serves that purpose.

I have taken this camera to 55 ft and no problems. It's not the highest quality camera and if you turn the flash on it seems like it has to charge for a few seconds so you can't turn the flash on an immediately take a picture with the flash. But if you don't use the flash (I haven't been) it still takes some decent pictures, not magazine quality by any means but good enough to remember what you saw. Here is a public facebook link to an album taken all with this camera: Blake Amanda Ehrlich's Photos - Diving Monterey Bay | Facebook

ETA: Just remember when looking at the pictures that we are in Monterrey so the visibility is maybe 10 ft and the camera cost $75 including the housing :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom