supplements or energy drink for diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justdivepassion

Registered
Reaction score
hi all, I'm wondering for some suggestions regarding energy drinks or supplements that could be useful for diving. I remember I used some magnesium several times and helped me avoiding cramps and reduce fatigue. is there any specific product on the market? I remember some years ago I used a product from US diverlite or something similar, butI do not find in internet. any suggestion on how you manage fatigue, cramps, etc is welcome. (I am recreational diver, sometimes I do xr tec dives but not too much deep - less than 70mt).thanks in advance!!!

Energy drinks include caffeine, taurine and end etc. I am not a doctor but my rule is very simple: eat healthy food and not to overeat before diving, drink plenty of water, drink simple vitamins (e.g. B6) and magnesium. Also, you need to maintain reasonable fitness level as well :)

thanks guys!!
yes, I take not too much magnesium because I've already tried what happens if too much :):)
i drink normally 1 liter of water during the day of dive, some friends of mine drinks gatorade or similar but I do not like, eventually I take a coke light.

Back
Top Bottom