supple LP hose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hedonist222

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I noticed that the xDeep wing inflator hose is nice and supple
soft

the scubapro mk25 lp hose is very firm

how do I get a supple lp hose?
I don't see hoses advertised as rigid or supple

thanks

I noticed that the xDeep wing inflator hose is nice and supple
soft

the scubapro mk25 lp hose is very firm

how do I get a supple lp hose?
I don't see hoses advertised as rigid or supple

thanks
Deep 6 hoses, at least the ones I have in orange are pretty supple, these are rubber hoses, most braided “myflex” hoses are more supple than SP stock hoses, piranha and DGX are good places for hoses, piranha talks about flexibility on some of their hoses which is probably more along the line of what you are looking for.

I have found the DGX brand of braided hoses to the the most "supple" or floppy. When compared to genuine Mi-Flex hoses they are even more floppy. Don't know if this is a good thing of bad thing, but obviously they are built with different materials.

I only have 1 of these DGX brand LP hoses on a stage reg for about a year now with no issues but I guess time will tell.

I prefer subtle hoses.

I have found the DGX brand of braided hoses to the the most "supple" or floppy. When compared to genuine Mi-Flex hoses they are even more floppy. Don't know if this is a good thing of bad thing, but obviously they are built with different materials.

I only have 1 of these DGX brand LP hoses on a stage reg for about a year now with no issues but I guess time will tell.

Years ago, I drank a bit of the Kool Aide and tried several of the braided hoses, including those by DGX. I have since gone back to rubber hoses.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom