Super-Nice People!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Well, we finally got to meet the infamous TSandm and Peter! Our dive was cancelled due to high winds, but we got some conversation in. They are the type you could talk to for hours, I can see where having them on a dive trip would be a blast.

Peter can be gently coaxed into stimulating political conversation, which is always a big plus for me, since it is a forbidden topic for so many people. Lynne loves diving. Surprise! can't believe how fast she has gotten so far....

Anyway, if you ever get a chance to meet up with them, don't miss the chance.
Becky, Tom, and Melissa, thanks for your company! I wish I had thought to get the camera out before you took off (a "school night" for some). We appreciate the drive you made and great Mojitos, Becky.:wink: ....I think I'm bent. Our power went out, be thankful you all have coffee.

IMG_0457.jpg

IMG_0453.jpg

That line of opaque water moving out into the bay? we never see that..

Awww. I thought you were talking about me. :rofl3:
What a nice photo of you all. Glad you had a great time together. It's usually fun meeting people in person with whom you've only had cyber relationships. :D

agree! yea Fairy..you too!

OK, Almity, I know I've gained weight . . . :D

A great time and some super food and rather more wine than was good for us was had by all . . . Or at least some, in the case of the last item.

Good to remember the fun of last night, as I stare morosely out at the whitecaps that go to the horizon. A whole week in the islands, and I got a grand total of THREE -- count them, THREE -- dives :(

Poor Lynne, to get that close and not get in...AgggggggHHHH

it's trajic.

can't beleive it.

hey I want credit for trying.

I would even dive in the rain for them...

You a diving goddess. Catherine. You must be the best hostess on Hawaii, I mean how more can you ask for than a dive buddy with a boat...lol

I even gave up my best buddy--a DIR diver.

I was going to sacrafice and dive with Peter, another free-style diver.

We were going to write wet notes about the state of the world.

Back
Top Bottom