Super Applause for Amphibico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have been using Amphibico housings for over 5 years with no problems. Recently I had one of the control arms go down. Was told by Sea Optics that a replacement was $550.

I checked Amphibico's web site and saw that they have a one year warranty. I contacted Amphibico via email and Joe replied immediately - he was shipping a new one out right away and I could send the old one back. No muss, no fuss. Didn't even ask me for a copy of my receipt with date of purchase.

Arm arrived today from Cananda - less than a week total time.

Amphibico themselves, in Canada, have always given me excellent customer support and I have five of their housings...this is the first ever problem with one of their units for me and I am very happy with how it has been handled (no pun intended).

So, my two cents - they are fabulous!

On the other end of the sevice spectrum, I also ordered the little black plastic shade that goes on the eyepiece of my Amphibico from Sea Optics in South Australia. I gave my credit card details and Carey told me they were in stock and would be shipped out straight away. About two weeks now and no sign of it. Talked to Carey this morning and he doesn't know if it has been processed or sent and says he will check up on it today for me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom