Sup!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

V1P3R

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello everyone. I am a Padi DiveMaster Pro #174638. Living in Austin Texas area. Blowing bubbles and working underwater search and recovery is my favorite. Looking forward to retirement and traveling across the pond to dive sites all over the world. Hope to see you in the abyss.

Hello everyone. I am a Padi DiveMaster Pro #174638. Living in Austin Texas area. Blowing bubbles and working underwater search and recovery is my favorite. Looking forward to retirement and traveling across the pond to dive sites all over the world. Hope to see you in the abyss.

Welcome! Lake Travis is great for S/R if you like watches and sunglasses. I'm looking forward to retirement as well, but am about 8-10 years behind you. :)

Welcome. What year did you get your DM? Oh I see- 2000. Mine was only 11 years later no. 285633. I assume they go in order-- that would be an awful lot in 11 years.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom