Sunnto zoop novo strange behaviour

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

60plus

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I bought my first zoop novo about 18 months ago and it was returned immediately because it was faulty - did not respond properly to mode button. Internet search reveled this is not an uncommon problem. Second zoop novo was better but not completely right. I was just on the verge of sending it back in June as it had been difficult to change settings on a holiday in May but never got round to it. Got it out just after christmas to check it was OK for dive trip and it seemed much better. Did 9 dives on the trip some to near 40 m. after a few dives the computer became easy to change settings and responds quickly and properly to all buttons.It has always worked properly during dives, it was just response to buttons that was the problem, it seems to have taken nearly 40 dives to for the buttons to start working properly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom