Sunfish in Anilao!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wershwie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
A 3-meter sunfish was found in the shallows in front of Mayumi Resort on Friday, June 11. In this short camphone video taken from the topside by the resort's staff, you'll see the size reference of the fish versus the 2 adult men helping it out in the water. The volunteers helped clean off its parasites before it let itself be lead back into the deep.

Anilao, amazing Anilao!

A 3-meter sunfish was found in the shallows in front of Mayumi Resort on Friday, June 11. In this short camphone video taken from the topside by the resort's staff, you'll see the size reference of the fish versus the 2 adult men helping it out in the water. The volunteers helped clean off its parasites before it let itself be lead back into the deep.

Anilao, amazing Anilao!

Bahhh...:cool2: We have sunfish in canadian waters... Only thing is the Vis is so bad you can't see them!!!! :rofl3:

Last edited:
and there's Mermaids too in Anilao,,even Leprecorns. I even have a 2 second video to prove it

and there's Mermaids too in Anilao,,even Leprecorns. I even have a 2 second video to prove it

OH YEAH????

Here in my estate, we have midget nude horseback jousting competitions in mile-wide vats of fermented yak urine-infused spinner dolphin puree, with additional barnacle chili con carne sauce. When we're done with that, we swim naked in the blood of extraterrestrial giraffes. When that gets dull (or palls, YMMV), my buddies and I head to the nearest ants' nest and smear our nether regions with tapioca (we check for the scarcety of ants first, obviously). Sometimes, even the most ethereal of experiences get a bit too same-ish, and then it's time to duct tape the frozen aardvarks to your buttocks and head for the high seas. A bit cliched, I know, but if you sew some sequins onto the aardvarks' noses, then all's good. After that, needless to say, it's time for a bit of round-the-world duvet rafting, with additional cafe au lait (or creme brule (which rhymes!)) and bafflement all round after tea, biscuits, cheese and port. Brandy to follow, naturally.

It's the intellectual equivalent to colonic irrigation.

With a broom.

Apologies for the hi-jack.

I'll try better next time.

Hey Larry, since when did you replace the Crown of Thorns by frozen Ardvarks???:popcorn:

OH YEAH????

Here in my estate, we have midget nude horseback jousting competitions in mile-wide vats of fermented yak urine-infused spinner dolphin puree, with additional barnacle chili con carne sauce. When we're done with that, we swim naked in the blood of extraterrestrial giraffes. When that gets dull (or palls, YMMV), my buddies and I head to the nearest ants' nest and smear our nether regions with tapioca (we check for the scarcety of ants first, obviously). Sometimes, even the most ethereal of experiences get a bit too same-ish, and then it's time to duct tape the frozen aardvarks to your buttocks and head for the high seas. A bit cliched, I know, but if you sew some sequins onto the aardvarks' noses, then all's good. After that, needless to say, it's time for a bit of round-the-world duvet rafting, with additional cafe au lait (or creme brule (which rhymes!)) and bafflement all round after tea, biscuits, cheese and port. Brandy to follow, naturally.

It's the intellectual equivalent to colonic irrigation.

With a broom.

...and twice on Sundays.

I cannot help but like someone with the word "bosom" in their name. Some of my best friends are tits - just ask Chip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom