Sunday June 19 - Official MedFlame03 day at Blue Heron Bridge - & Party!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As of now I'll be there, I'll try to get some people from the UCF dive club to come on down as well and dive.

Hi everyone Count me in to dive the BHB this will be my very first dive at the Bridge,cant wait here so many good things about this dive,I will be driving down from Tampa and staying at a local hotel Saturday night then plan to dive Sunday.I am looking to dive with some people that know the bridge well since this is my first dive there.As for food I am sure I can bring a few things,let me sleep on it and I will post some things I can bring in a day or so,Also is Force E open Sunday?I only have 1 tank and would like to rent another to get as much diving in as possible.Looking forward to meeting everyone
John B

Blue Heron Bridge is.... maybe max 25 ft alot of it is shallower, I don't think you'll need a 2nd tank, your window to dive is really about 1.5 hrs maybe 2hrs.

Tim and I are in.... we will bring plates/napkins/utensils/cups ... and whatever else may need to be filled in (i.e. chips, etc.)

Whoo hoo.... Awesome diving, good food and just about zero risk of gettin' bent - even for a pretzel like me....! Looking fwd to it...

I'm pretty sure I can make .... I'll update when I get back next week. I'll bring something depending on what might be needed.

Bruce

Mur IS good and my preference--Decips Mur!! UH, I think I know what yer sayin', rrrrrrr

Sounds like y'all 'wise men' will be arriving on camel. :D

We'll grab a pavillion in the morning and everyone can gather there before or after the dive...
Shaping up to be an excellent event!

Bringing:
CoolTech = Case of water, a dozen burgers and buns to match! (Jim)
divedivadm = Mac & Cheese (Carol)
jimw = appetite (Jim)
D2Diver = Peel-n-eat Shrimp with cocktail sauce (Deb)
Fisheyeview = Hot dogs & Buns (Scott)
Joysershell = tuna/seashell salad (Joyce)
Divebob8 = Reeb, soda and case of water & world famous "Kitchen Sink Cookies. (Bob)
Usemylungs +1 = Fried Chicken, Potato Salad (Gabe and Rebecca)
jet126 = veggie platter and secret recipe dill dip (Joanie)
Lives4Sharks = I was thinking of making a few pies for the party (Carolyn)
rox@ucf11 = some friends (rox?)
tasdiver & netmage = plates/napkins/utensils/cups (other as needed - Tim & Terri)
jbop65 = too many tanks :) (John)
brucetrinity = check back in next week (Bruce?)

Don't forget:
Bring your folding chairs
sun screen
mur

----

Shaping up to be a great weekend of diving. We'll be in NC for July 4, but we're coming back with plenty of time for the party!

It will be great to see all our old diving friends and our new diving friends alike

I wish I could make it, I hate to miss a scubaboard get together. I'll be sampling mud off of NYC-blech

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom