Sunday dive anyone at Whycliffe Park

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Craig,

Want to join us at Edmonds, Washington on Sunday. So far Kyle and Myself are confirmed.
Stuart. Leaving Abb area around 8 ish.

How about a trip on the Sea Dragon out of horseshoe bay instead?? My buddy cancelled for Sunday Oct. 25th.
Alex

I found out there is a bq and punkin carving contest at 9 am at Porteau may check it out instead

I could be up for the Sea Dragon on Sunday. What time are they heading out?
Hey!
They start to load you, with your prepared gear, onto the boat around 8:30am - I usually arrive at 745-8am so I have time to find a parking spot and lug my gear over to the boat ramp. There is some info on parking on their website (blueadventure.ca).

There still should be a spot open for Sunday due to my buddy cancelling, so if you call them (604-329-3486) or email them soon you can probably get on for sure - I think the rest of the boat is booked for the Great Pacific Diving Company group. It'd be great to have a buddy for Sunday, rather than just tagging along with the others, so hopefully you can come out!

Alex

I could be up for the Sea Dragon on Sunday. What time are they heading out?

Oh yeah, in addition to the info. in my previous post, if you do call or email (breckman@dccnet.com) them, it might be a good idea to mention that you would be replacing my buddy. I've already spoken to them about that spot being open, so they will likely be trying to fill it now. Also, their prices are $90 for the 2 dives and $10 for a tank fill. They encourage you to rent a single tank and they will fill between dives. Cheers,
Alex

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom