Sunday Aug 10th: Gypsy Blood heading to the Gulf Trade

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RJP

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
There's still a few spots open for Sundays trip out to the Gulf Trade.

With a forecast of SW Winds 5 to 10 kts and seas 1 to 2 foot, it would a shame to miss a day like this!

Contact Don at Hunterdon Scuba at 908-806-0555 to book your spot. Make sure you tell him the crew of the Gypsy Blood sent you!

Lunch and soft drinks are included! (All bananas will be left at the dock.)

What's the water temps like out there in open ocean? We had 68 a couple of weeks ago at Belmar. We're doing Point Pleasant RR bridge tomm. I will join you on the blood one day. Still don't have my BC back from the shop.:shakehead:

What's the water temps like out there in open ocean? We had 68 a couple of weeks ago at Belmar. We're doing Point Pleasant RR bridge tomm. I will join you on the blood one day. Still don't have my BC back from the shop.:shakehead:

Not 68 at 90', I can assure you of that!

More like mid/high 50's maybe. I'll give you an accurate temp report on Sunday afternoon.

OK, I'm not doing this until I have a dry suit!! :11: I'm saving for it. Started this month. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom