Sunday 9-8 Alexander Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CurtSchu

Registered
Reaction score
I'm taking my 11 yo JOW to Alexander Springs plan to be at the gate at 8:00 am if there's any other parents out there that have a young diver that would like to join in let me know.

So Sara and I got to Alexander Springs at 8:00 am and where the first to check in. We had the spring to ourselves for the first good hour. Did some drills and Sara worked on her ear clearing. Overall a great day in the water.

It's a pretty spring, isn't it? Went snorkeling there a few weeks ago.

Never been there but was thinking of going. Is it worth going? It is a little over a 2 hour drive for me and we go to Venice and Anna Maria a lot now, how does that compare?

Never been there but was thinking of going. Is it worth going? It is a little over a 2 hour drive for me and we go to Venice and Anna Maria a lot now, how does that compare?
If you have never been spring diving or are working on the skills of a new diver it is good but for you that could be done just as well at Crystal River. My Daughter is 11 so it is nice to get in the water where she can work slowly down clearing her ears. Blue Spring OC is closer to home but I'm not ready for her to be in a cavern. Maybe next dive.

She was given a Seaquest Manta BC and even with a new cumber bun it is just not right for her. The tank is kinda falling at a strange angle. I don't like the soft back pack

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom