suncoast diving BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadon44

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey All!!! I'm considering a BC trip and was thinking of doing some diving and training with suncoast diving in schelt..if anyone has any input on this area and the shop there i would be intrested in hearing about it. so far the info i've gathered is all positive. hope to hear about others experiences there.......thanks

I have gone diving with Suncoast diving several times in the past couple of years. Great operation...i have always had a positive experience with them. Tony offers several PADI and TDI courses as well.

Suncoast has been good to me too. We rented tanks (and some guys in my group, gear), and it was all good. On one dive they accidentally gave us empty tanks - we phoned them about it and 10 minutes later someone from their shop pulled up at our dive site with full tanks!

Bryan

Back
Top Bottom