Summer Dive Special - St. Thomas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wreckchick

Scubavangelist
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
St. Thomas Diving Club and Bolongo Bay Beach Resort have teamed up to offer the following special. To book you will have to go through the hotel and rates are based on double occupancy.

For travel from May 1 October 31, 2009, Bolongo Bay's "Summer Dive Special" is offering each visitor accommodations for five nights in an oceanview room at the resort, plus six dives at the St. Thomas Diving Club, the five-star PADI training facility located at Bolongo Bay all for $700 per person. Guests taking advantage of this offer will also receive complimentary use of non-motorized watersports, including snorkel gear, paddle boats, sunfish sailboats, windsurfing equipment and kayaks. For more information, call (800) 524-4746, email reservations@bolongobay.com or visit Bolongo Bay Beach Resort.

We'd love to have you come diving! Mention that you saw it on Scubaboard and get 20% on any t-shirt when you're here!

Rachel

Last edited:
To clarify...$700 is the total for 2 people? I might have to extend my vacation. :cool2:I'm already booked at the Marriott for 7 days.

It's $700 per person, I'll clarify it in the original post, but it's still a darn good deal!

Rachel

wreckchick....pardon a newbies question but I am still learning the "SCUBA lingo".

Does six dives mean six tank dives or six trips with two-tanks?

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom