suggestions for Tunisia please?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tanyadeweymarn

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Looking at booking a last minute resort holiday to Tunisa (never done this before.... always been a backpacker!) with the family. Want to get some diving in too. Can you recommend one of the 'normal holiday' locations that will give me a few good local dives.... I like plenty to see and fairly good viz .... i am a fair weather diver. Not much of a fan of big currents.... i know I'm a big chicken!
Thanks

Best place is the north (Tabarka) with rocks and groupers. The east cost is not at all interesting. Only seagrass and sand....

Hello Tanya, am considering going diving in Tunisia myself and was wondering if you did go diving there, and if you could share your experience. Thanks! Rick

We did our first ever dive in Tunisia 15 yrs ago as a try dive. We were naïve thinking the dive op to be professional and it was only years later when we did our open water that we realised they were extremely dodgy and someone could have been hurt. I enjoyed it at the time but remember there wasn't a lot to see in the way of marine life but that's probably because the only other place we have dived is in the red sea and we have been spoilt now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom