Suggestions for hard to fit...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was actually just looking at jacket style shorty and was coming back here to get opinions. I think a 5mm jacket and ignoring the legs might do the job.

I just ordered this guy in 3mm. Hoping for the best :)
NSP3WJCLR.jpg

@lowwall Looks like NeoSport which is a Henderson sub-brand.

I have an older Henderson 5mm "step-in" jacket and love it. Unfortunately, at the quarry it is really only good for limited use later in the season and above the thermocline -7mm full or DS is the general rule. It would probably be great for FL in the winter or shallow lakes in ME summers.

I looked at the Neosport as well, but the Henderson was in a Black Friday deal, so I rationalized my way into the more expensive option :)

@lowwall Looks like NeoSport which is a Henderson sub-brand.

I have an older Henderson 5mm "step-in" jacket and love it. Unfortunately, at the quarry it is really only good for limited use later in the season and above the thermocline -7mm full or DS is the general rule. It would probably be great for FL in the winter or shallow lakes in ME summers.
Ding ding ding, winner!

$45 shipped from leisurepro. I'd go with 'better' but I so rarely use a wetsuit in the first place I don't want to :)

Back
Top Bottom