Subsurface and Bluetooth connection to Windows PC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JohnN

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have an unusual problem. I'm unable to sync my computer (Windows) with my Perdix AI (can't get a Bluetooth connection established between my Windows PC and the Perdix)

What I've done in the past is to first sync with the iOS Subsurface app (and all the dives are present), move the dives to the cloud, and then open up the cloud storage from the Windows app.

Unfortunately, the last batch of dives do not get imported to the Windows app. (this is the unusual part)

I'm certain I'm missing an obvious step, but unclear what it might be.

----------edit-------------
I should have added that I get a red error message at the bottom of the Subsurface window:
Moved cache data to C:\Users\John\AppData\Roaming\Subsurface/cloudstorage/0c5cd14f97045c6b.1. Please try the operation again.

The Subsurface user forum is usually the better place to get support.
It looks like something went wrong on your Windows system, possibly a crash as you were saving data.
Normally Subsurface manages to clean up the mess, but it looks like that's failing.
Please exit Subsurface and then rename this folder: C:\Users\John\AppData\Roaming\Subsurface\cloudstorage to C:\Users\John\AppData\Roaming\Subsurface\storage-backup and then start Subsurface again.
I expect that after this you should be able to sync to the cloud again.
If not, please send me an email FROM the cloud email address and I'll find a different way to help you.

Winner Winner, Chicken dinner

Thank you for your very prompt and helpful reply

Is there any way to get a reliably connection between perdix ai and windows subsurface?
I just keep reconnecting for 15min and then it works..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom