Subsurface 3.0 has been released - vastly improved Uemis support in free divelog

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dirkhh

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Subsurface 3.0 significantly expands the amount of data downloaded from the Uemis Zurich. Dive sites (including GPS coordinates), most of the equipment entered, information about NDL and deco during the dive...

Screenshot from 2013-02-01 09:51:10.jpg

Binaries for Windows and Mac (localized in a dozen languages) are available at our Download Page

After my recent holidays I upgraded Subsurface to 3.0.2 (Mac). I dowloaded all the dives again from my Uemis, but still the locations don't show up, making it really difficult to search for specific dives.

Maybe I didn't do the update properly (simply replaced the version 2 by the 3.0.2. app), or is there a setting to enable somewhere?

Any ideas?

After my recent holidays I upgraded Subsurface to 3.0.2 (Mac). I dowloaded all the dives again from my Uemis, but still the locations don't show up, making it really difficult to search for specific dives.

Maybe I didn't do the update properly (simply replaced the version 2 by the 3.0.2. app), or is there a setting to enable somewhere?

Any ideas?
That should work. Can you start with an empty data file and do the download? Do you get the locations when you do that?

And to make my life easier ( :) ) - could we move this discussion to trac.hohndel.org? Simply file a bug there; that way it's easier to track...

Thanks

/D

Just installed it.

Installing the older version was for me (a Linux neophyte) moderately complex.

This version is on the Ubuntu Software Centre if you are on 13.04 (which I now am), it just keeps getting easier and easier.

The software is brilliant too, heartily recommended.

Now, I love my UEMIS but if any new computer has provoked my interest it is the Liquivision Lynx (if it ever appears).

I notice that Liquivision doesn't appear in the list of manufacturers for direct download. Is that because the software can't communicate with Liquivision computers or because you can import them as .xml files via some other route?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom