SUBGEAR and ScubaBoard are giving away a FREE XP-H Dive Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HowardE

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
From JUNE 1, 2012 through JUNE 30, 2012 you can register to win a FREE SUBGEAR XP-H air integrated dive computer.

Entering is EASY. Just go to your USER CP and then here ->
Permission Groups and join the usergroup called, "SUBGEAR XP-H Giveaway"

That's it... A winner will be chosen at random shortly thereafter, and the winner will be announced here on ScubaBoard.

Here's the fine print:

• This giveaway is only able to be shipped to US Addresses including Alaska and Hawaii
  • By entering this giveaway, you are permitting SUBGEAR to contact you via email with a promotional email. You will have the option to opt out of all future emails from SUBGEAR in the initial email.

That's all you have to do. It doesn't get much easier than this!!!

For more details on the XP-H, you can visit the SUBGEAR Website

xp-h.jpg
SUBGEAR Computers and Instruments are designed and manufactured by their team of experts to the highest standards, and use only the highest quality components so you can dive with confidence every time. A brand new addition to the SUBGEAR line, XP-H is an air integrated version of the XP10 computer with several exciting new features.

• Nitrox settings between 21% and 100%
  • Digital Pressure gauge
  • Alarms you can set for low air and "turn-around"
  • Gauge Mode
  • PDIS- Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops
  • Basic choice of adjustments without the need of a PC
  • Adjustable ppO2 between 1.0 and 1.6bar
  • Back light, visual and audible alarms
  • Timer for Safety Stops
  • Data can be transmitted via infrared interface (IrDA) with Dive.Log software to a Windows® PC

Last edited:
ither I'm an idiot, or there's no Subgear user group yet...
From JUNE 1, 2012 through JUNE 30, 2012 you can register to win a FREE SUBGEAR XP-H air integrated dive computer.

Try again tomorrow

It's there now. Good Luck to everyone.

Looks similar to that new Oceanic BUD

Looks similar to that new Oceanic BUD

It's not the same.

It's similar to the SCUBAPRO Aladin 2G :wink:

I almost bought a 2G the other day. Can a compass be mounted or am I going to have to use a wrist mount?

I almost bought a 2G the other day. Can a compass be mounted or am I going to have to use a wrist mount?

It will come as you see in the picture. I'm sure if you wanted to get a hose mount to hold a compass... you could.

Aaaah oh ok. I thought the mount was permanent

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom