Suggestion Styles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
Walter

Walter

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I've noticed that depending on which style I choose, I can either see how many logged dives a poster has (Default, Blue or Go Gators) or I can see how many times they've been thanked (Classic Style). It would be nice to be able to see both in any style.

The ScubaBoard Classic Style is what its name says, Classic. No customisation will be done there.

The ScubaBoard Blue and ScubaBoard Go Gators styles are variants of the ScubaBoard Default style and inherit all of its functionality.

If I understand you correctly, you said the Classic Style will not be changed which means we will see "thanks" in that syyle, but not the "logged dives." Since "thanks" are a relatively new feature on SB, that doesn't make much sense, but I'm not concerned with it.

What is confusing is your answer to the Default and Blue styles. What exactly do you mean?

"Thanks" is a hack that creates its own code that is added to the page automagically. No manual actions required.

Blue and Gator are children of Default.

El Orans:
The ScubaBoard Blue and ScubaBoard Go Gators styles are variants of the ScubaBoard Default style and inherit all of its functionality.

El Orans:
Blue and Gator are children of Default.

You're saying the same thing in a different way, but it still doesn't answer the question. Are they going to be fixed so that "thanks" is visible?

There are no plans to do so.

Back
Top Bottom