Stupid New Guy Really Did It This Time GoPro Hero 5 Black - Two Of Them

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Yes, you heard that right. My first trip SCUBA diving with my daughter after certification and I did due diligence six months before out trip to Cancun to make sure I had some clue as to what I was doing to take a respectable video record of the dives and vacation. Well, my first two dives with Scuba Cancun on Monday, July 10th were remarkable, only I left my GoPro Hero 5 Black on a picnic table as I grabbed taxi and forgot it there. Dumb. I called as soon as I had realized what had happened, but no luck, someone had walked off with it.

We were to dive Cozumel on the following Wednesday, July 12th (today) and on the second dive, sure enough, the dive master took my camera from me to get a good shot of some creature that was hiding from my sight. I thought I put the strap back on when she handed the camera back to me... GoPro Hero 5 Black number two gone.

If anyone finds either one, it has video of me and my daughter and lots of footage of the underwater dives. My daughter has Flamingo Pink fins, mine are yellow. Let me know and I'll surely more than pay for the shipping to me. The video is the most important part of my recovery effort.

I hope you find them!! I have a GoPro in the bottom of a wall dive off Cozumel. Stupid thing fell off as I was climbing into the boat and I didn't realize it until it was too late. :facepalm:

What was the name of the site where you lost it in Cozumel? There have been two other Go Pro reported missing in Cozumel over the last week on this board. I will be diving there tomorrow, will keep my head on a swivel. Hope yours turns up, there have been a few get returned to their owners.

What was the name of the site where you lost it in Cozumel? There have been two other Go Pro reported missing in Cozumel over the last week on this board. I will be diving there tomorrow, will keep my head on a swivel. Hope yours turns up, there have been a few get returned to their owners.

Thanks for offering unfortunately it dropped over the wall about a year ago so it's probably sitting at over 1000 ft deep

ya sorry I can't help with that, I dont have AOW

At least 50% of the growth in Go Pro's stock share prices is driven by klutzy scuba divers! :)

Back
Top Bottom