Stuart Cove's w/ Group of 14-16 Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MarkAH

Reaction score
We have a fairly large group of divers (14-16) that are considering diving with Stuart Cove's in late May. Does anyone have experience with this dive operation when you have a large group? We are curious whether they will keep us on a boat by ourselves and let us pick the sites, or if they will pack the boat and not offer much flexibility. We have taken this group to Cozumel, Provo, and Curacao and have had good luck with getting dedicated boats with occasionally 2-3 other divers added on but not to the point of over crowding the boat. We are not opposed to diving with other people just concerned about crowded boats and no input on the sites we will dive.

Thanks for any information you can share.

Hi, i've used SC last yr. I really liked them with no complaints. there was a total of like 6 of us on the boat and they were pretty flexible on going to places we wanted to go. a must is the Shark dive..and video. I would call them up ahead of time and tell them that you have a large group and would like to set up a boat if possible for just you guy's...i'm pretty sure they will accomodate you. alot of people have complaints about them being and having cattle boats...once again i have no complaints about them ...they were all very nice and cheerful people. I even got to meet Stuart himself.

That's a nice size group and probably big enough to do a private charter with SC. A group that big is most likely going to be able to pick the sites they want. If your divers have great air consumption ask about going to the "Anne". Interesting wreck though upside down but there is a beautiful vibrant reef nearby (shallow part of it is 60 feet and they don't take very many people there). Clifton's wreck is another good wreck but again it's upside down. It hangs over a wall and you can get under it a bit--it's really cool, reminded me of "Finding Nemo".
I would definitely call ahead and see what kind of arrangements you can make because I bet you can do some really neat things.
Ber :lilbunny:

Back
Top Bottom